Our commitment to our partners and communities re: COVID-19
In these difficult times, Sherweb would like to reassure you that we are not reducing our technical support
services to our partners and clients. It’s business as usual, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
However, due to the high volume of telephone calls we are currently receiving, we’ve been advised that
not all telephone service providers can keep up with the demand. If you have trouble reaching us by phone, please contact us by chat or email.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sherweb holds the health and safety of its partners, employees and greater community in the highest regard. As we continue to monitor and adapt to the evolving challenges posed by COVID-19, the wellbeing of our extended network and their families is our top priority.
We assure you that we are actively implementing plans and policies to maintain business continuity and preserve the welfare of our internal teams. We fully intend to remain at the service of our partners and stakeholders as this situation progresses.
The following actions have been taken as part of Sherweb’s response to COVID-19:
- Policies have been updated and/or implemented for employees who experience illness or have concerns about potential exposure to the virus
- Business travel and external meetings have been restricted, and will be reorganized to take place via video or teleconferencing or rescheduled for alternative dates
- Cleaning and disinfecting practices in all of our offices have been intensified
- Remote work policies for applicable personnel have been established
- We are actively monitoring advisories and recommendations distributed by appropriate government and health authorities
We remain committed to supporting the cloud needs of our partner network. Our technical, sales and solutions support teams all remain in full operation. We are also prepared to offer partners any assistance they might require with navigating their own policies and challenges associated with COVID-19.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns you might have regarding Sherweb’s response to the pandemic. We wish you the best as we all work in solidarity to overcome this rapidly developing health crisis.
The Sherweb Team