Sherweb rolls out new integrations with Kaseya, Tigerpaw, QuickBooks Online & QuickBooks Desktop
SHERBROOKE, January 22, 2020—Sherweb, a leading cloud solutions provider, continues to equip partners for success through its value-added services with new integrations to its partner portal.
In making the announcement today, the company said it has added another two of the most widely used PSA platforms by its partners, Kaseya and Tigerpaw, as well as accounting software QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop to its cloud services portfolio.
Eric Lacroix, Product Director at Sherweb, said that the company’s goal is to provide its network of 6,000 resellers with the industry’s most comprehensive and integrated partner portal experience.
“We’re consistently looking for new ways to improve our partners’ operational effectiveness. Our partner portal is a representation of that; It centralizes key business operations like licensing, technical support and migration while also automating and synchronizing their billing processes. All this will help them sell more effectively and give them more time to focus on their business.”
Key features of the integrations include:
- Set it and forget it: Map organizations and products and convert them to automated billing in one easy step.
- Intuitive proration: Prorate transactions easily to avoid costly billing errors and maintain client trust.
- Synchronization: Automatically synchronize contract information, invoices or payments to save time and make better business decisions.
- Real-time alerts: Get automatically notified on synchronization errors and mapping issues to capture every single transaction.
- Up-to-date pricing: Generate a final invoice that reflects the most up-to-date product information for accurate billing.
The company’s stellar lineup of integrations also includes ConnectWise and Autotask.
Keep it simple with one cloud solutions provider. More than 6,000 partners and 60,000 companies worldwide grow their business using Sherweb’s value-added services. We support you with business strategies, cloud services, operations and go-to-market expertise. Whether you’re an MSP, VAR, ISV, vCIO, SMB or any other flavor of tech professional, we can help you reach your full potential by creating a tailored approach to your needs. Focus on the next step, get the best business-critical products and solutions and simplify the way you work with our team of cloud experts. With Sherweb, you’ll be surprised by what you can achieve.
Sophie Furnival, Marketing Communications Manager