Managed service providers (MSPs) and many other types of consulting businesses frequently have customers that require specific products and services to enable their business. It is in the best interest of businesses to be able to offer these products and services to their customers, and this is precisely what the Sherweb Advisor program helps them with.
MSPs and other companies often have trouble providing the level of service and support their customers require for a new product or service. In these cases, it makes a lot of sense to partner with a company that provides a variety of products and services along with the full support needed to help customers implement and make the most of that product or service.
With the Advisor program, Sherweb offers that support, while the customer gets the product or service they need directly through their MSP.
Check out how Sherweb can help you grow your business with our Infokit
The Sherweb difference
Sherweb offers complete, hands-on support for MSPs and all businesses who partner with them to offer products and services to their customers to ensure your success. Sherweb offers a wide range of products in the following categories:
- Productivity – Microsoft 365, Office 365, G Suite, Hosted Exchange, Hosted SharePoint
- Business apps – Dynamics 365, Nimble CRM, QuickHelp eLearning
- Security, backup, and compliance – Office Protect, Acronis Online Backup, Veeam Cloud Connect, Bitdefender Antivirus, Proofpoint Email Protection, SSL certificates
- Voice over IP (VoIP) – Cloud PBX, SIP trunking, UCaaS
- Infrastructure – Microsoft Azure, Performance Cloud, Private Cloud, web hosting
- Partner services – NOC services
One of Sherweb’s top partnership models is our Advisor program. This is an incredibly hands-off approach to ensuring your customers get the customer service and support they need to successfully adopt and use any of Sherweb’s products to their full capability.
This program is perfect for any type of business, from the MSP that doesn’t have the means to handle monthly billing to the bank that wants to offer their customers a discount on Microsoft 365. When you sign up as an Advisor partner with Sherweb, you will enjoy the following advantages:
- There is no need to take care of any aspect of customer service or support if you don’t want to. From billing to support, Sherweb takes care of whatever parts of the customer experience you want us to handle, leaving you free to manage your own customer offerings.
- Your customers will enjoy 24/7 service and support from Sherweb for the products and services they purchase, from installation to full technical support. This gives them peace of mind and provides you with a hands-off solution to meet your customers’ needs.
- It’s 100% free, with no obligations and no sales quotas to meet. All you need to do is sell the customers you already have on any of the solutions offered by Sherweb, and our team takes care of the rest.
- We offer flexible and competitive payouts.
Ultimately, the licensing is sold under the Sherweb brand, which means that we handle those aspects of the business that you don’t want or are unable to handle, yet you’ll still make money from every solution that is sold. It can’t get any better than that.
Use cases for the Advisor program
There are many different situations in which all types of businesses would want to offer one or more of Sherweb’s solutions to their customers. Here are some examples of use cases that show you how you can use Sherweb products or services as an add-on for your customers.
Service added on top of offering
If your company has an offering, you can add Microsoft 365 on top of that offering. This adds more value to your customers and increases your revenue stream.
A fabulous example of this is an accounting firm that offers Microsoft 365 to their customers as an added service. Their customer gets the convenience of a one-stop shop for their accounting and Microsoft 365 needs, along with full customer support from Sherweb, from installation to billing to technical support.
Services added at a discount
Perhaps you have a company that offers a variety of added services to customers, and you want to offer them at a discounted price.
Consider a bank that partners with other companies to provide many different discounted service offerings to their customers. These are offerings that extend beyond the bank brand, adding immense value to their customers’ banking and life experience.
When partnering with Sherweb, Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) can be one of these discounted offerings, providing a full communications service to customers with no additional support required on the part of the bank.
Products added at clients’ request
Sometimes, a company has clients that specifically ask for certain products. If you are in such a situation, Sherweb’s Advisor model will suit your circumstances perfectly.
A great example of this is when an IT consultant that deals with the physical installation of technology is asked by their customers for a method of online backup. Since they are already installing the hardware and supporting software, it makes sense to provide the customer with online backup capability, as well.
For instance, when a new computer, laptop, or other device is bought from a retailer, online backup can be added as a service and even installed on the new device at the customer’s request.
Partnering with Sherweb and signing up for our Advisor program to meet the needs of your customers offers incredible advantages. With the increased monthly revenue and hands-off offerings you can provide, you will be able to easily retain current customers, reach more customers, offer greater value, and expand your cloud services and sales. All of this will increase your bottom line and make you more competitive in today’s market.
Contact Sherweb today for more information about our Advisor service or any of our other offerings.