When they spend for communication services, business owners expect to increase productivity and achieve a higher return on investment. Compared to regular phone services, VoIP offers more capabilities and respond to the modern business’s objectives. Here are the benefits of using hosted VoIP.
Download Your Free eBook!
STARTING WITH VOIP? SHERWEB HAS THE RIGHT SOLUTION.
Simple facts that make Sherweb your best choice for reselling Hosted VoIP.
Thanks to digitization, VoIP unifies different communication technologies in the phone system to deliver great features for the business, such as:
- Virtual PBX
- Call Forwarding
- Simultaneous Ringing
Discover all your Cloud PBX features on our product page!
VoIP has made it easier for companies to own phone numbers worldwide, freeing them from complex registration and set-up processes. Moreover, VoIP makes it possible for mobile workers to stay reachable anytime using their connected devices.
Best Sound Quality
Today’s VoIP solutions outmatch the voice clarity of traditional phone networks. Vendors have made significant improvement to increase call quality and eliminate call drops, so you can no longer tell the difference between a VoIP call and a traditional one.
When you’re looking for business features, traditional phone systems can be a costly investment. This is due to set-up, installation and maintenance fees for the required hardware equipment. VoIP phone systems significantly lower or even eliminate these costs. With hosted VoIP, you won’t have to buy any local phone equipment.
Wrap-Up of the Benefits of Using Hosted VoIP: Comparison with Traditional Telephone
|Phone Number Setup
|· Registration takes days or weeks
· Setup requires onsite presence
· High fees for number registration
· Numbers available only in your area code
· Toll numbers expensive
|· Registration takes minutes to hours
· Setup does not require onsite presence
· Minimal to zero fees for number registration
· Any area code in the world or toll number
· Can port number *
|Can take days to put on service
|Easy and quick process
|Transfer calls to a home or mobile number
|Stay reachable with the same number on any connected device (softphone)
|· Complex setup
· Voice quality degrades when more people join
· Bridge maintenance requires skills and time
|· Easy bridge setup
· Managed with desktop software or web-based console
|· Less price flexibility
· Calls billed upon length of wire rented and minutes spent
· Adding features is expensive
|· Pay-as-you-go plans that fit your needs
· Low to zero call costs, pools of minutes offered
· Most popular features included, add-on costs are fair
|Costly PBX equipment needed on-premises
|Hosted VoIP does not require any on-premises equipment
|Usage and Maintenance
|Provisioning by the provider
|Self-service dashboard for provisioning